Also recognized as triggers for the French revolution were the ongoing wars and the financial exhaustion of the “common” people as a result of those wars.
As the Nation rejoices over the pregnancy of Kate, the future Queen of England, I thought I should point out the increasing discrepancy between the picture painted of a happy Nation under the benevolent Royal governance of the
House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha Winsor and the ugly reality: That of a population strangled by a progressively more predatory upper class as the financial system collapses under the weight of their fraud.
Here are some pointers even Mary Antoinette, Louis XVI’s wife would have paid attention too:
- It is rumored based on the expenditure of some Arab royal houses that the New Royal will have a $ 2 million wardrobe in it’s first year alone.
- The Daily mail published a plaintive article about how the Cambridge family will not have a permanent home when the baby arrives. Note: they have currently two homes to live in and both are in and of themselves bigger and more opulent then what you and I can only dream of.
- This is all published the same day Osbourne announces that people on benefits will see those capped at a 1% increase for the next three years while inflation will increase much more.
- Also it was announced that Teachers will no longer be able to negotiate their wages via the union but they will be rewarded according to their “achievements” which no doubt will lead to an unprecedented breakdown of the educational system in the years to come.
- The population was also informed of the fact that this austerity will last at least until 2018.
There is only so much a population will take and the callous disregard for peoples basic needs with an upper class which spends like there is no tomorrow with sliders coming home from wars nobody remembers and while costing those same poor an arm and a leg is a recipe for revolutionary disaster I fear.